Monday 27 June 2011

How My Blog Works

Alright well I've had a few questions as to how this whole blog thing works so here it is:

I DO get money from it, but not how you would think. I get nothing for page views, etc. I only get money for add clicks. That means all the adds you see on the top/bottom/right will give me small amounts of money per-click. However, it only counts if it seems "legit". AKA someone doesn't just open it up and close it 1 second later. They have to keep it open for like 30ish seconds. Also, it can't be the same person (ip) multiple times in a short period (like 48 hours).

So, while I am earning money, it's a very small amount but I hope I'll get more traffic and be able to sponsor events like editing contests, drafts, matches for zp, and other such good things.

Anyways, if you feel like helping me out then just link all your friends and check back daily (I usually get 1-2 blog posts a day so check back ^^).

~LucK

No comments:

Post a Comment