Friday 24 June 2011

Frusteration

Hey guys, I just finished casting a best of three series between Dimentia and Vex and it was honestly an amazing series of games. First game Dimentia won both halves, taking the game but not by much. The second game dimentia won the first half 7-4, but vex battled back winning map and forcing a game 3. Game 3 was a hard fought 14-12 battle on castle with Vex barely winning, and thus making the monstrous comeback a reality.
After the cast I hopped on mumble where people were saying they couldn't hear me so I check my mic plugin... and it was halfway unplugged. So basically I have 324gb worth of HD fraps files with amazing games/gameplay and NO commentary. Almost 2 hours of straining my voice for nothing. I'm so mad right now :(

2 comments:

  1. Its Frustration. Love from Saranghae, keep going with the blog as its actually a nice read.

    Also about the match, you can probably use the video and record sound only (which means comentating the match all over again) through, for example, ventrillo. Later you can intertwine video and sound, as i am sure you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can "dub" over it if I really wanted to, but to be honest it's not even worth it for me. It was 10 minutes shy of 2 hours (for all 3 games combined) and sony vegas (the way I would have done the dubbing) doesn't support fraps files above 3.98gb (80% of the files I have are bigger than that). It's a good suggestion, but I think that I'll just get a rematch/recast going between the teams sometime and hope for another great match/series.
    Thank you for taking the time to comment btw, it's really nice to know at least 1 person reads/likes this lol.

    ReplyDelete