Sunday 25 December 2011

My Microphone Issues

So as I'm sure a lot of you guys know my mic has a lot of "Static" or "background noise". I finally realized this is because it is a Sennheiser pc300 headset which has an open mic and picks up EVERYTHING in my room. Including my super squeaky chair that I have :P  So... I'm going to be switching back to my astro a40's which should increase my overall microphone clarity / background noise. Also, I'm trying to work on making my mic a bit louder (fraps is so badly un-customizable it's annoying) but I can't make any promises there. The best bet right now is turning the game volume down a lot more and having you guys turn the youtube volume up. But hopefully I'll find something better. Anyways, all future video's should have better sound quality :D
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment