Monday 26 December 2011

Instinct! vs. frag eSports Cast Tomorrow!

Hey guys, LucK here, just thought I'd write a quick blog post before bed. Had this conversation with Slaya earlier which looks like we have a cast for tomorrow :D

[00:36] patrick jane: found a team
[00:36] iTwAsLucKCF: who
[00:36] patrick jane: hammertime wasnt available and dreamteam suck, but we can play hammertime later on when we can
[00:37] patrick jane: uh frag esports asked me
[00:37] patrick jane: havent played them much but they're better than dreamteam
[00:41] iTwAsLucKCF: oh
[00:41] iTwAsLucKCF: whenwhen?
[00:41] patrick jane: 7pm good?
[00:41] iTwAsLucKCF:sounds good

So at 4 PST tomorrow I'll be casting and hopefully uploading Game 1 tomorrow night! Should be a good match so I'm looking forward to it. Not sure what maps yet but I'd kind of like to see a factory game :o

No comments:

Post a Comment