Wednesday 14 December 2011

IzGangster vs. H1N1

Hey guys, Luck here. This series was a bit of an odd one as I hadn't casted any games in a few months and Dren had never casted before and we only had about an hour to get ready for it (played LoL and didn't talk about it haha) so it's probably not the MOST exciting cast ever. However I thought it went pretty good and Dren did a great job considering it was his first time. We had originally planned on a best of 3 map rotation of Izgangsters pick (Mexico), H1N1's pick (Ceyhan), and a tie-breaker on my pick (Ankara) but after game 2 H1N1 only had 2 players who could play as it was getting late for the East-coast players. Anyways, I'm looking forward to a possible rematch of these teams and would like to see them play on some less played maps like Santoria or The Mine. As I'm currently writing this Game1 on Mexico is uploading and so when I wake up tomorrow morning I will set it to public, and tomorrow night I'll upload Game2.

Note: If you or your team would like to be featured in a shoutcast contact either Dren or myself on xfire (drenvc or deadmoo). Also, please have an opponent in mind and being flexible in terms of time would be best.

1 comment: