Sunday 3 July 2011

The "LAN-party" Continues

So, DAC has been over at my house the last 2 nights for some latenight gaming sessions, we stayed up until 8:30 AM today which was kind of weird.. but fun. Been playing some LoL and CF, having a good time. We both work tonight, and afterwards we are going to make it 3 nights in a row. I don't have any pictures yet because I can't find my camera memory card, but I'll try find it and get some pics... DAC's monitor base broke so we are holding it up with books and shit, it's so ghetto rofl. Anyways, in video news I have a random PUG game I commentated that's about to upload so expect that sometime in the next 30ish hours (not gunna upload while we are gaming cuz that would be no fun). Ps - you wouldn't believe how funny "fail-compilation" videos can be when you haven't slept for like 28 hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment